Men's WATERPROOF - Composite Toe 10" Pull On Work Boots
Designed to keep your feet dry, the Waterproof Composite Toe wellington performs for wet mid duty work environments. The leather upper is water resistant treated in addition to all joints being sealed to prevent leaks. The outsole provides high traction and support.
- AIR FLOW REMOVABLE INSOLE Have stinky feet? No worries! Our removable insoles will do just fine in the washing machine and come out looking and smelling fresh. The design also allows for some air flow.
- Its combination of LIGHTWEIGHT and RESISTANT build makes it ideal for work in: Service, Landscaping, Plumbing, Cleaning, Restaurant, HVAC, Bus Drivers, Mechanics, Facility Workers, Warehouse, and much more! *Not designed for the most heavy-duty work like outside construction. Check out our Tractor boots for this work field.
- WATER-PROOF: The PWP is constructed with a water-proof Leather and a waterproof sealing at all the joints.
- COMPOSITE-TOE- Good protection to keep your toes safe from the risk of heavy falling objects. Polyamide material makes the boot lighter while having the same strength as steel-toe.
- Oil, Gas, and Acid Resistant; Goodyear Welt Construction. The external part of the shoe is made up of 100% GENUINE LEATHER.
- Size Numbering in US System
- D-Width Medium
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
Depending on your location, we ship orders the same day of purchase. Order processing typically takes 5-7 business days, while overseas deliveries may require 7-16 days. Expect delivery details in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
Yes, ALL CEBU boots are EE Wide
Yes, we recommend you order a whole or half size less than your usual size